Request for volunteers for the 2012 Australian National Championships
2012 JUDO NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
The JFA Sports Commission is seeking expressions of interest from the judo community to see whether they wish to be involved in assisting in running the Australian National Championships next year during the June long weekend. This is the first time that the JFA has had the responsibly for organising the entire event.
There are a number of roles that need to be performed during the Nationals - the main responsibilities follow:
- Table workers to manage the scoring and timing of matches
- Runners to pass on key information
- Pre-staging - back of house activities to ensure players get to their matches without causing delay to the competitior
- First aid - assisting the JFA doctor
- Assisting with technology requirements such as set up and running of the event management system
Training will be provided prior to the competition.
So, if you are interested in being part of the team running the Nationals next year - please register your expression of interest with Midge Hill at email@example.com